Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

tag from lily n anys...hehe...

Directions:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

  1. i'm quite a talkative person.Especially if i meet sum1 yg sekepala wif me...talking non-stop..haha..ada2 jak crita...
  2. for ur information,i kinda hav a bad temper...but easy to cool off...
  3. my friends know me as a person wif patience,bla kena hina/ejek pun nda pandai marah...ui,pdhal dlm hati,my anger was burning to the limit....
  4. i flatuate chocolates...i was born wif flatuating chocolates..hahaha...n i hate eating durians..even the smell,wouldn't make me go near it..hehe..
  5. i'm a big fan of Korean story/drama....wif cute/ensem n tall guys acting there...lgpun,crita dia romantic ba...hehe...
  6. i think people never heard of this kind of allergy,but i'm allergic to 'batang pisang'...shish,i had terrible nightmare eating it...itchy all over my body like get bitten by a swamp of mosquitoes(is it the right spelling???haha..)..terrifying...gosh...
  7. people see me as a tough n strong girl from the outside,but actually from the inside,i'm very2 sensitive..i get touched easily especially when people shout at me....i hate it...but that's the real me...
  8. i hate lizards n others that have the same family with it...slimy body..yucks!!gross...
  9. i like to dress up...i hope in having 1 wardrobe full of clothes n shoes 1 day.,.it's my dream...
  10. i like wearing high heels....it's my fav type of shoes...to me,high heels give me the confident in myself..dun know how but certainly it does...
  11. sumtyms i just hope i can go to oversea n get a fully make-over there...so,when i'm back home..people will say, "whoa,farah!is that u?"..ceh,day-dreaming too much..well,i hate being hina/ejek by people lg...
  12. i'm scared of heavy rains especially wif thunder...i wouldn't dare to sleep alone wif that kind of weather...sumtyms,when i hear the thunder,i felt like dunia mo kiamat jak...nauzubillah...
  13. i just hope that i'm able to be a doctor...i want to prove to everybody that i can be a doctor n make my parents proud..insya-ALLAH...
  14. honestly,i'm not a very good advisor n also teacher....i can't giv good advice to people n i dunno how to teach people..i want to but can't cause i kinda hav a very bad temper...but i'm a good listener....
  15. one more thing,it's being my habit since i was in SMESH lg...i'm a sleepy head..hahaha...i sleep everywhere..cikgu mengajar pun tidur jua..sampai kena pelempang cikgu...malar ba...hehe...but,not just me..my friends pun gtu..in fact,i think all smeshian student gtu..heheh....dun know why..kind of like adat resam..hehe..
  16. the fact.i never read 1 whole text book dr kulit smpai kulit...NEVER!!except buku sejarah..tu pun mula dr f4..ahahha...any notes pun not complete..surely not a good student...

tagged people:

1.wawa

2.bbut

3.nonong

4.kak yann

5.kak ann

0 comments: