Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

it's interesting

aloo...

long tym no see..

hehehe...



ntah sejak berapa kurun ba nda kena update...

kesian..

my pc got probs..

so,i can't open blog use that pc..

sot punya pc..berpenyakit..

tp,syukurla nak...

ada jugak pc rather than teda..

lg sandi..

ahahah...









nyway,actually i wanted to tell u all about one novel ne..

newest HLOVATE's novel..

ROOFTOP RANT

Honestly,Hlovate's newest novel isn't that best as her Aa+Bb.

But then,this novel is kinda worth it..

U know why?

cause byk pengajaran....

To me,this novel made me think back about myself..

how weak am I as an ordinary human being...

how small am I as the creation of ALLAH

It reminds me of ermm...maybe hadith kali..

i can't quite recall..

It's says


"Berfikir satu malam adalah lebih baik dari beribadah selama satu tahun"


What i can say is,this novel is kinda like novel yg lbh islamik compared to Aa+Bb

It's about people's nowadays life..
Life yg lbh kepada keduniaan until alpa kepada dunia ukhrawi.
Maybe this story is less funny and interesting but it gives us lots of pengajaran..
Also,this novel is full of surprises..sort of..i think..guess so..maybe...hehehehe...
"(yaitu) org2 yg beriman dan hati mereka menjadi tenteram dgn mengingati ALLAH.Ingatlah, hanya dengan mengingati ALLAH,hati menjadi tenteram"
(ar-ra'd:28)

0 comments: