Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lesson for today

haih..
today was 1 of the worst day during my holiday...
darn it..
i feel my whole world was about to blow..
sheesh..
my parents got into a fight..
wht kind of fight??
js say it was like a storm in a tea cup..
astaghfirullah..
i feel tht the whole world js stop spinning..
argh!!!!!!argh!!!bencinya..
hate it.hate it.hate it.
dis is wht they say about marriage..
asam garam kehidupan..
1 thing for sure,1 lesson i learnt today in marriage is DROP DOWN THE EGO DUDE and PUT SOME PATIENT IN IT.
these r the reason why marriage r sumtyms hard to be blissful..
Seriously..
i know it's very true..
i'm very sad about this and writing this post even make me wanna cry..
Ya ALLAH..dugaan ba ni kn..
ada hikmah for all this things..
i know u've arrange the best things in our lives..
js hope my parents get back together..
i dun like to see them fight..
yeah..no fighting please..
not js my parents..
but also other parents out there
for the sake of the children...

WALLAHUALAM.May ALLAH Bless.

0 comments: